SHIPPING & RETURNS
US Customers –
- All US Shipping is sent via USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail, or FedEx Ground.
- Expect 3-5 days handling time to package the item before shipment. I will contact you if there are unforeseen delays that require a longer timeframe for shipping prep.
- Tracking Number will be sent to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped.
International Customers –
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a shipping cost estimate.
We search for the lowest shipping rates, by comparing multiple shipping sites, to ensure that our international customers get the best rates. So have no fear, we will find the best shipping rate for you!
- Lost or stolen: If the address is correct and you are concerned that the package has been lost or stolen, please contact the shipping service directly using the tracking number sent in the shipping notification email.
- Each order is handled and packaged carefully by me using quality packaging materials to keep the artwork safe during transit.
- We are not responsible for failed delivery, incorrect addresses, or mishandling by the shipping service.
- Shipping insurance is added to every order at no additional cost. That way, if for any reason the artwork gets damaged or lost during shipment you can claim your expenses back.
- Any purchased artwork returned to me due to an incorrect address can be resent after the additional shipping cost is invoiced to you and paid.
- Please, contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your purchase.
We accept returns for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping. To start the return process, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-customized items are eligible for a return
- To be eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit, the item(s) must be returned within 20 days of delivery. Returns received after this date will not be accepted.
- Refund, exchanges, or store credit will be issued once the artwork has been received, inspected and has been found to be in the same condition it was in before leaving the studio.
- We will send you an email notifying you if your return has been approved after the item(s) has been returned and inspected.
- Customers are responsible for all return and exchange shipping costs.
- Exchanges are processed within 7 business days of receipt. After the exchange has been processed tracking on an exchange will be emailed to you.
NOTE: We are not responsible for damages that occur once it has been shipped. This includes damages that may occur from hanging or care of an item.
FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for a return:
- All sale items, discounted items, or items purchased with a promotional discount are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for a return. No exceptions.
- All customized items and commissioned artwork are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for a return.
Shipping Your Return:
Returned items sent back without notifying us first will not be accepted. Please contact us at email@example.com before starting the return process.
How do I cancel my order?
Items can only be cancelled or modified if you contact me firstname.lastname@example.org before 5PM PST on the same day they were ordered otherwise orders are processed overnight and cannot be canceled.
What if my item doesn’t arrive, goes to the wrong address or is mishandled by the shipping service?
We securely wrap each order, using only the best packaging materials, to ensure that every item is protected during the shipping process.
We are not responsible for failed delivery, incorrect addresses, or mishandling by the shipping service. Therefore, shipping insurance is added to every order at no additional cost. That way if for any reason the artwork gets damaged or lost during shipment you can claim your expenses back through the shipping carrier.
Any purchased artwork returned to me due to an incorrect address can be resent after the additional shipping cost is invoiced to you and paid.
Who pays for the return shipping fee?
The customer is responsible for return shipping. A return label is included in the packaging, the shipping price will be deducted from your original purchase price.